Poker is a game that uses playing cards. Currently, poker games are very popular and are widely played in the real world and in cyberspace. With the latest innovation, namely Capsa Susun, this game is increasingly popular with many groups, including expats.
Well, even so, it turns out that there are still many people who can’t play poker online. Even though playing poker is very easy if we already understand the rules of the game, the advanced stage is that we have to memorize variations of card discard so that our cards run out quickly and we will win. This is a variation of the cards in playing poker.
For those of you who are beginners, you also have to understand the symbols and numbers on the cards. Each card beats each other, for example clubs (curls) beat diamonds (diamonds) and so on. Ace defeated by poker or number two, number two defeated by number three and so on.
Well, on this occasion I will give you the most common way to play poker or commonly used by dime players. Please note that playing is included in gambling cards, this is prohibited in Indonesia, so you need to be vigilant when playing in public places. Because if not, you can be raided by the police.
Tutorial to Play Poker
- First of all, shuffle the cards in such a way as to generate cards at random.
- Then distribute the cards to each player until they run out, the recommended number of players is 4 so that each player will get 13 cards each. Don’t forget to put away the joker card because it has the potential to harm players.
- Arrange the cards in your hand from smallest to largest
- Notice if there are cards that can be varied into royal flush, straight flush, or polo that I discussed above. If there is, then keep the card.
- First, all players issue a three, then accumulate, the player who issues the three with the highest symbol means he goes first.
- Playing in turns, remove cards according to the cards on the stack. for example, the card that is at the top of the pile numbered 4, then remove the card with the higher number.
- If the pile is stuck on the card bearing the king. So don’t hesitate to issue an ace card and then take out the variety of cards that you have prepared. We recommend that you save your poker card (number 2) for use in a tight spot. It should be noted that poker is the highest number that can beat a king card, but poker can also be defeated by the royal flush and the straight flush.
- When playing a legacy and there are players who have used up their cards. Then the player who gets a turn is free to issue any cards.
- Players whose cards have not finished when all the players have finished, usually will receive a penalty such as putting a clip around the head.
- The game is repeated and the player who first won the previous game will go first during the next game.
That’s more or less like the rules for playing poker in my area. There may be some slight differences in some areas, you just need to adjust to the circumstances. Keep in mind that playing poker can also train your brain to be faster and more precise in making decisions.